What Nabil uses
Tools I use to be productive, all around.
- I currently use a PC I built myself. You can find the whole thing on PCPartPicker.
- My monitor is a 21.5" 1080p Dell, it gets the job done for what I need.
- I use a repurposed computer table I had lying around the house. I plan on
making a desk with a countertop similar to IKEA's ALEX desks.
- The keyboard is a TKL Redragon K552 RGB for that sweet "throw" distance to the
- Mouse is a Logitech G502 HERO.
Editor + Terminal 👨💻
- Notion is my main editorial app. Blog post drafts, to-do, and channel-related stuff.
- Trello for project management.
- Google Calendar and Tasks for all calendar and todo stuff
- As for time-tracking, I use a tool that I built myself called AuditMyDay.
Anything else? Probably have a bash/node script for it.
- Firefox (Personal)
- Microsoft Edge (Work)
- Google Calendar
- NordVPN + Cloudflare WARP
- Mattermost (Work)
- Privacy Badger
- Search by Image
- React DevTools
Recording + Editing 📹
- OBS to record any and all videos.
- Streamlabs OBS for live streams.
- Adobe Audition Pro for audio recording and editing.
- Adobe Premiere Pro for video editing.
- Figma is my preferred design tool for everything.